Barbados has developed a strong offshore financial services sector based on the foundation of a liberal low tax regime, attractive corporate system, sound infrastructure, modern telecommunications and a wide spectrum of talented and competent professionals.
With a reputation for political and economic stability, the island has attracted a wealth of major international companies and investors who combine to make Barbados the preferred jurisdiction for international business and private wealth management. DGM Bank & Trust Inc. provides clients with the necessary services required to execute their offshore strategies from inception to completion.
DGM's Corporate Services include:
Additional Corporate Services available:
- Provision of Corporate Director.
- Provision of registered office and acting as registered agent.
- Provision of corporate shareholder.
- Provision of corporate secretary record keeping for resolutions and other coporate action.
- IBC Web Banking with general ledger bookkeeping services.
- External Legal Counsel - expert consultation by recommended legal counsel available.